WHAT IS THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM?
The Career Development Program is a joint effort between United Steelworkers (USW), U.S. Steel-Midwest. This program is designed to provide represented employees with basic skill, technical and personal development training. USW Members at US Steel Midwest are eligible to participate in the Career Development Program. Participants have the ICD Benefit which includes Customize Classes and Tuition Assistance.
Tammie Klym joined USS-Midwest Career Development on November 1st, 2022. She is dedicated to helping you further your career and educational needs. Do not hesitate to reach out to her for assistance. She can be found at 1919 Willowcreek Rd, Portage IN 46368. Her phone number is 219-762-1044. Click below to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
TAMMIE KLYM – COORDINATOR ADMINISTRATOR (click to email)
USS MIDWEST CAREER DEVELOPMENT LOCAL JOINT COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Local Union Hall 6103 (219) 762-4433
- Dan Turpin, President LU 6103 (219) 742-3447
- Tony Urankar, Chairman – Grievance Committee LU 6103 (219) 241-6994
- John Gourlay, Training Coordinator LU 6103 (219) 763-5635
- Charva Jones, District 7 Education Coordinator (219) 881-6211
- Jason Rodriguez, Training Coordinator (219) 888-5437